ItWorks bbzkwraps

Click Button

Click Button
Brandi Byler's It-Works Website

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Have You Tried That Crazy Wrap Thing?

I'm so excited about these crazy wrap and I love seeing results each time, its so cool!! The wrap has a minty fresh smell to them and as it starts to work it get all tingly and cold kind of like a icy hot. The trick to wrapping is to drink half your body weight in water all three days to flush out skin tissue's an tiny fat peace's out of your skin to tighten an tone the area. Pretty neat right? My first wrap I was measurably down 14 on each spot I measured naval, above navel an below naval, and the photos that I took showed just how awesome these amazing wraps work. 

The questions I get from my clients -
    • Do the results stay ? ( Yes, just as long as you maintaining your self like eating right an exercise.)
    • Can I drink juice or pop instead of water? (NO, only water, sugar drink are adding calories.)
    • Are the wraps weight loss? (No, wraps only tighten an tone the skin.)
    • What does the wrap do? (Wraps tighten an tone the skin in the area you place it. )
    • What if I don't see results on my first wrap? ( I seen many results , but some times it takes all four wraps a full treatment to see results on some people, because of bloating. )
    • Do they really work? ( Yes try it an see. )
    • How long do I leave the wrap on?  ( 45 minutes or up to 8 hours if you don't have sensitive skin. ) 
    • Can I sleep in it? ( Yes )
    • Do I have to drink water ? ( Yes, no water no results the skin an fat tissues will not be flushed if you don't drink.)
    • When do I take my before after photos ? ( Before you put it on , at 45 minutes an at 72 hours. (Set the photos side by side to view results.)  
    • How do I take my photos? (side view & front view, if you have a hang over please show it in the photos for viewing of results.( Make sure all photos are not blurry check them as you taking photos)
    • How s do I set the photos up side by side? ( On your smart phone go to the apps an get a side by side app.)
    • How often do I wrap? (Wraps are done every 72 hours.( After you have fixed the problem area just wrap once a month for keep up.( Start working anther problem area.)
    • How much are the wraps? ( Loyal customer $59 , Retail customer $99)
    • How many wraps come in box? ( 4 wraps for a full treatment .)
    • What is a loyal customer? ( They get 50% savings, Perk points cash to spend on free product, your own account , free shipping after 3 months, membership fee of $50 waived after 3 month of auto-ships, fit works community free, 30 day referral link for $35 in perks or free wraps for each referral , $10 in perks for sharing on social media ( face book not allowed only Twitter an Pinterest).
    • What is auto-ship? ( loyal customers set up a automatic debt for orders each month.)
    • What day will my order go thorough? (Your order will go through on the date you first ordered, like if you ordered on 15th then it will always go through on the 15th of each month.)
    • Can I change my order date? ( Yes, we will call customer service and change the date that you would like for your auto-ship order to go through on..)
    • What is Retail customer ? ( As a retail customer you get an account with no auto-ship requirement to allow you to order as you go. No savings or perks.)






Brandibyler.com

No comments: